Monday, June 11, 2012

12 weeks

Wow, the light that was peaking is now a real, bright light. K's feeding tube was removed and today she was taken completely off the nasal cannula. She is now taking about 60 cc every 4 hours. They are letting her wake herself and feed. My sweet little girl wakes up every four hours on her own....
yay for a schedule already.

Probably one of the scariest moments of my life will happen this week. I'm so excited and so scared at the same time. It's going to be a whirlwind of a week, but we are so ready for our princess to be home. I'm not going to lie, I will probably cry everyday this week. I'm beyond overwhelmed, BUT I just continue to breathe and thank God that 84 days later we are finally talking about bringing this tiny miracle home.

Our world will never be the same, and I'm thankful.

1 comment: