Monday, July 9, 2012

16 weeks


It still blows my mind that our sweet girl is already this old. Sixteen weeks have flown by, but then again, 7 1/2 years have flown by with our boy. Every day I realize more and more how very blessed we are. 
The next few weeks are full of doctors appointments. We will get to see how our princess is doing. I do know that she is growing very slowly. This worries me, especially on days that she doesn't want to eat. I pray everyday that we don't have to see the inside of a hospital again.
 I am so thankful for these hands. They aren't perfect, years of work, prayers, stresses, faith, love, and strict rules (all of which I'm thankful for) have had their toll on them. These hands have helped in molding me into the person I am. These hands represent where I've come from and where I'm going.
We are patiently waiting the arrival of my nephew. I can't wait for him to make his appearance. I can't wait to see these two grow up together. I love that they will always have someone looking out for them and having their back. I'm sure they will fight and be jealous, but their is a friendship between cousins that overcomes all things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment