Thursday, July 19, 2012

Four Months

Four months later and we are still thanking God for His grace. She has grown from a 1 lb 5 oz tiny being into this 7 lb 3 oz (still) tiny baby. I love watching her gain weight. I know that the day is going to come when gaining weight is going to be a most horrible event in her life. I love how each week she look a little different. I love how some people are so adamant that she looks like me and others feel just as strongly about her looking like daddy. I love how much brother loves her, he protects her, and just wants to take care of her. I love how her eyes light up when she hears my voice. I love her smile. I love that I got to spend and extra three months looking at her, in awe, that I wouldn't have got if she did come term. God is good and we are blessed by this little girl beyond our wildest dreams. The pictures speak for themselves, she is beautiful and completely loved by two very special guys!!








No comments:

Post a Comment