Sunday, May 6, 2012

34 weeks

Sister has had a really calm week. It has really tested my patience. She has had no changes since May 1st, other than an increase of caffeine on May 5th. She is on 37 cc, 2 hours feeding, 2 hours off. She now (officially) weighs 3 lbs 6 oz. We found out that last Monday the nurse apparently weighed her with the cpap mask on. This week her weight went from 2.15 to 3.6 to 3.1 to 3.3 to 3.2 to 3.3 to 3.6.  It was a rollercoaster.  Our prayers are that tomorrow's bloodgas will prompt some positive changes.

Cinco De Mayo

 My brother and sis in law are having me a sweet nephew that would've been about 6 weeks younger than sister. Their baby shower was a fiesta on Cinco de Mayo. My red really enjoyed dressing up for it.


So thankful that this little boy love me and sister!! Between him and his daddy we are some pretty lucky girls. Just ready for her to be here to experience it 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment