Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's day

We had a very busy weekend! Friday- hospital, Saturday- I shot a wedding (my first since K was born), Sunday- Mother's day, mom's college graduation.

Miss K had a very busy weekend as well! Saturday she was moved to a different nursery (just for staffing reasons). She started to hold her own temperture really well. Holding her temperture meant clothes and crib coming SOON! On Sunday, we spent the day at the hospital. Big brother picked sister's first outfit. I think he did a pretty good job. I am so very blessed to have a boy with such a huge heart. He loves his momma and he loves his sister (really he loves everyone, but I like to think he loves us the most). We are some lucky girls, especially when you add Daddy's love in!



This is probably one of the single most amazing days of my life (and I have some pretty amazing days). God has blessed us beyond measure with this red head. We so often take him for granted. He drives us crazy and rarely listens, but he has a heart the size of Texas (no joke). He is so in love with this little girl. She doesn't realize how blessed she is yet, but I know she will soon enough.
 I know that God hand picked these two for each other and us.

Brother held sister for the very first time. He was elated (to say the least)


No comments:

Post a Comment