Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter

Easter is one of my favorite holidays, but Easter is something that we celebrate daily. I am so thankful that my God conquered death and the grave. It's not a once a year celebration. I cling to the love that He has for me daily....hourly. I made the comment the other day that I just can't imagine living a life without faith in God, I can't imagine going through a day without depending on Jesus Christ and knowing what He did for me. The response was "Those people don't know the difference" and that really made me think, it broke my heart for those people.


I love everything about Easter and this Easter is definitely one for the history books. I was able to hold sweet baby for the first time. That was the most amazing feeling. I was able to spend time with some of my family. This was the last year for the red head to hunt eggs by himself. Next year, there will be three (sweet sister and my nephew -  to be born in July). Luke has been the only kid for all these years, it's going to be a shock....but a welcomed one.


 
After leaving our family, we took red to the hospital with us. Just a brief visit, but he still hasn't seen sister. With RSV he isn't able to go in. We decided that we wanted to slowly introduce him to the hospital atmosphere. We've already started teaching him how to (properly) wash his hands.




From our family to yours - May everyday be Easter and you and yours celebrate our Living God.

No comments:

Post a Comment