Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Weakness

"For when I am weak, I am strong" 2Corith. 12:10"

"My strength was not found in my own abilities our even in my staying power. Instead, I was strong because God sustained me and filed me with His grace in the midst of the battle.
Sometimes, when that period of my life is brought up, friends remark, ' Suzie, your faith was so real during that time.'
I can't help but remind them that I was far fr
om having it all together. What they were seeing was God's grace and love poured over my weak places."

Just another day of God showing me He is in control. This was in my devotional this morning. These are the exact words I've been searching for. We have heard so many times how real our faith is during this time, the inspiration we are, and these are the words I've needed to respond. We don't have it all together...by any means. We break daily, but know He IS in control. He has covered us, and every weak place and moment, with His love and grace.




A response from a friend (so thankful that God brought her to us and is using her experience to minister to us):
Very well said! God is teaching you lessons that will stay with you! I continue to pray for you daily. I pray that you will not miss his hands in EVERY part of this journey! Not just those major times but even in those little details that are really not important. His love has no end

April 2, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment