Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My prayer...

This was my prayer Sunday, April 8, 2012 @ 2:12 am

After almost three weeks it doesn't get any easier leaving her....it's not any easier leaving him. My heart breaks daily for my babies.
I'm ready to hold her, to kiss her. I'm ready for Luke to meet her. I'm ready for her to be home. I'm ready for all the "normals"....even the cries. I'm ready for the reality of being a family of for to set in.....but, for now, I wait.



Another response from my sweet friend (who speaks from her own experience):
 I know how you feel... At these times God would remind me that I had been praying to bring home a healthy baby :-) I know it doesn't make it any easier but find comfort in knowing many are praying and crying with you! One day you will be able to look back and see this mountain you are climbing

No comments:

Post a Comment